1/19/2007

Official Movie Review: A Night at the Museum

Maybe it was because I had absolutely no expectations when going to this movie, but I actually liked it. Wierd. The first 3 scenes of the movie sucked and before I knew it I was preparing myself for a typical 100 minutes of hell stuck in a movie theatre. Yet the movie turned around quite quickly and I soon found myself entertained by the simple script and predictable plot. It's hard to identify why, when I sit and think about it, but I was entertained and I'd actually spend the time ripping and burning the DVD to watch again someday. I give this movie 3.5 out of 5 Ghengis Khan's.

1 comment:

Jash said...

i just saw it tonight. i liked it to. lol when the movie started it was all stretched wide...like if u take a picture and put it on paint and widen it....the movie was being played like that...it was sooo funny. i couldnt stop laughing. they fixed it tho. i have no idea what happened in the first 5 minutes because the widening was so distracting. oh well.