1/01/2007

Happy New Year ++


First Off, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year.

I'd also like to mention that this year (2007) I touched Michael Ayottes privital area with my left hand before i even touched my own. It's an honourable mention seeing as Michael is a very sexy young man. I almost feel bad assaulting him in such a manner, but I am fairly sure he enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too. If you ever read this Mike, I love you. Your the man....after me and my fellow blog mates of course. But seriously, This year is looking great so far.

Also, if you haven't yet done so, please take a few hours of your life to mourn the death of Foxtrot. Bill Amend has decided to stop doing the weeklies. Though he will continue to do the Weekends (so i believe.), the essence of Foxtrot is dead. Without a dobt, it will live on in our minds forever.

Fox out,
Josh

P.S. CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE IT ENLARGED SINCE U CANT READ IT AS IS. THAT ONES FOR YOU SHAWN.

1 comment:

Jonas said...

The only thing that I love more than Fox Trot comics is LOTR.

What a wicked awesome comic.

RIP Fox Trot