11/16/2006

My Procrastination Poem


I'm going to see happy feet.
It's going to be grand.
If I get disapointed,
I'll post it and spam.

But avoid the negative,
It's bitter and cold
For the movies potential,
Is an award winning gold.

Robin Williams is a comedian,
who is usually a pevert,
But he plays a crazy penguin,
and PG movies don't have dirt.

That Frodo hobbits in it,
and he's not off to his doom.
Cause he plays a dancing penguin,
Who is also a cartoon.

So tomorow is friday,
and I'll watch Frodo dance,
It'd be better with a hot date,
but everyone i asked said "no chance"

No thats a lie,
who could say no?
they all said there busy,
they blamed the gosh darn snow.

It doesn't matter that theres no snow.
Atleast they didn't lie.
When I ask them next time though.
They'll tell me they'd rather die.

I'm being depressing,
But its just for the rhyme,
The girls I seriously asked,
Were sad they were missing a good time.

So I have to send out an email,
to friends who will actually show,
and none of those people,
will blame the effing snow.

Happy Feet, Happy Feet,
Gosh I love thee,
My only true wish though,
is that you also love me.

My procrastination poem,
Is now fully complete,
But I can't find my black pen,
**** **** ****, I'm beat.

4 comments:

Jonas said...

Im not even kidding... I wanna go see that movie. If that makes me gay... than fine... I LOVE BUTTSEX!!

Jax said...

i heart your poem. Its so awsome
maybe i should start making poems like you. then they'd actually "blossom"
I should bring my poems into a poetry factory and hope that they'd think they're awsome. But nawh, they say josh's are better and with my poems, they'd toss em.... apple rhymes with nut and nut rhymes with stella. I want cheese. Swiss, chedder and mozzerella

Jash said...

wow a legitimate outsider comment. its a miracle. Give her a cookie.

Jash said...

wow a legitimate outsider comment. its a miracle. Give her a cookie.