11/09/2006

Darkwing Duck


Here are some of my favorite Darkwing Duck entrance lines

I am the surprise in your cereal box
I am the smoke that smokes smoked oysters
I am the grade curves that gives you an "F"
I am the fast food that comes back to haunt you
I am the cholesterol that clogs your arteries
I am the hero that every culture in every world needs
I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3 am
I am the batteries that aren't included
I am the widget missing from the easy to assemble swingset
I am the zit that forms when you got a really big date
I am the repairman who tells you your warranty has run out
I am the weirdo that sits next to you on the bus
I am the single career man all women want to date

I am the terror that flaps in the night
I am Darkwing Duck

For more lines go to...
http://www-atdp.berkeley.edu/1623/students/keenahn/DWQUOTE.HTM

3 comments:

Jonas said...

I miss this cartoon. It was so great. I dont know if they have dvd box sets for it or not. If they did I wouldnt buy it.... but I would download it. Cartoons today largely suck. Good post.

DSW said...

I went out for halloween as DarkWing Duck twice.

Therefore I am Dark Wing Duck.

Anonymous said...

catfishes unzipping continuation ijhci enabler issuesthe identifies competencies inflexible asia auran
lolikneri havaqatsu