12/04/2006

So i drew a Christmassy kind of picture



Fletcher's picture made me want to draw. I can't really say it inspired me too much. The face he drew seemed oddly familiar though..... Anyways I started drawing a skewed house with a chimney ghost, drew another one, zig zagged something that appeared to be a tree, gave it a few other Christmas things and attempted to change my chimney ghost into an angel because throwing a ghost into a Christmas picture is a sin. THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AND MY GHOST DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIM ANYWAYS. Either or, the angel definitely ruins the picture. the angel curves make it look junky. i gotta find me a program without life size pixels.

I'd say Merry Christmas but i think I'll wait till the last moment possible.

3 comments:

Jash said...

did dave die

Jonas said...

Hes been eating a lot of excrement lately. (That sentence was just an excuse to say the word "excrement").

Jonas said...

Thats a wierd angel ghost.