12/10/2006

Benny and the Jets

O.K... So my usual official line when anyone approaches me and asks me about Benny Hinn is this, "Pray for his ministry but please don't send him a penny!"

With that said I have a new official statement: "He's going to hell."

That's it! I've had enough. He's going to hell.

Sure, there's the old evidence like the documentaries done by numerous news agencies. (For a sample click here: Part 1 and Part 2).


Or perhaps you'd enjoy some classic material better: like a good 'ol Benny Hinn rampage:





After watching that, I bet you're pretty convinced the this guy is faking jacks in the name of the J man. But what makes me think he's definitely on his way to the hot place is this:

Benny Hinn is currently soliciting donations from his followers for a private jet. Yes. A private friggin' jet.

Hard to believe, but read about it here.

Are you serious? God would you please just go ahead and damn this man already! I wish Jesus would come back just so he could lay the smackdown on this douchebag. Honestly, someone who is all about the Trump combover and blinging his bloated life out with people's hard earned money is not someone I would put much faith in.

Here's a little excerpt from the site:

"Purchasing this incredible ministry tool is monumental and historic. We have never bought any plane with this much range or capability that will crisscross the globe repeatedly so I can present the Gospel in person to unprecedented millions of precious souls who will accept and come to know our wonderful Jesus as their eternal Savior.Now is the time to move forward with Dove One. What we do for the sake of the Gospel, we must do now!I ask you to prayerfully read the brochure I have enclosed. I am praying that the Lord will speak to you to be one of 6,000 partners who will give $1,000 now or in the next ninety days to cover the remainder of the $6 million down payment for this powerful ministry tool for evangelism."

Good Lord this is so wrong. Let's just hope that his followers have a limit to their insanity.

Benny, I have just one thing to say: "Don't let Jesus catch you ridin' dirty".

2 comments:

Jash said...

no comment.

DSW said...

you know what... i dont even know what to say.

what a douche