10/26/2006

kasper and josh's conversation at the gym

Kasper : here have some water

Josh : nah man

Kasper : scared your going to get my STDs?

Josh : yup, I can see it now, 'Mom I got Herpes from Kaspers water bottle.' But seriously, I have a throbbing headache, so no water.

Kasper : water is liquid Jesus. It heals all

Josh : what????

(random guy walks into changeroom)

Kasper : the earth is made of 75% water. People are made of 75% water. Jesus was a person....so water is 75% Jesus.

Josh : wow i never thought of it like that.

(5 seconds later)

Josh : WAIT, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Dude, theres some sort of fallacy in there.

Kasper : it makes total sense.

Random Guy : I have no idea what you guys are talking about. All I hear is Jesus and a lot of water.

Kasper : don't bother bro. He doesn't even get it (looks at me)

Josh : you aren't making any sense. If Jesus is 75% water, that doesn't mean water is 75% Jesus.

Kasper : your right, that makes water 100% Jesus.

Josh : .........................

Kasper : Besides, the point is that water heals all just like Jesus.

Josh : whatever ha. that random guy thinks were crazy yo.

Kasper : oh well.

Josh : his loss.

2 comments:

Jonas said...

Im liking the way that this page is coming together. I need to do some of the more technical work on it. The content is becoming solid though. OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Jash said...

ya man. im liking it. your in charge of the technical bit. i guess i could bother, but im happy with whatever. ha.