3/16/2007

J.O.B.


So, I was going to find a cool quote to maybe post on my facebook under the quotes (by the way, id like to welcome Jonas to the world of facebook). Anyways, I came across this quote,

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B." -Fats Domino

I don't know who Fats Domino is, but you and Jonas would probably get along real well.

Jonas once asked me if I had found a J.O.B.. I stood there staring at him trying to figure out what J.O.B. stood for. I clued in a good 15 seconds later.

"Sometimes I feel like my brain just isn't turning on" -Jash (made up just now)

5 comments:

Jonas said...

you still dont have a j.o.b.

Jash said...

im in school...and im applying now.

so beat it.

my other blog post got beleeted?

Jonas said...

Im in school?

Is that a valid excuse?

Are you doing your Masters and working 32 hours a week and have a wife?

No?

Oh sorry....

P.S. I deleted it because none of it worked.

Jash said...

well, ur my hero for a reason you know......

im the typical lazy student.
your a go-getter.

judas said...

does taking over the world count as a job?