3/04/2007

Excuse for a post




I am so lame that the topic of my post is "Excuse for a post". I haven't posted in a fair while and feel the need to post, but have absolutely no material to post on. I could probably try and search stuff out, but I'm to lazy at the moment. I'm probably only allowed to do this kind of a post once. If i did it again it would only be repetitive. So, enjoy / / bear with it .....its the last time.

To put some use to this post...I'm going to state the % of postage by each of our bloggers.
49.05% shawn
39.1% josh
10.1% DSW (omgosh he hasn't posted in so long i have forgotten his name....SNAP)
0.75% adam

{{ALL NUMBERS ARE AN APPROXIMATION....I DIDN'T BOTHER CHECKING TO SEE IF THERE WAS AN EASY WAY OF TALLYING THEM.....AND HAVE TOO MUCH OF A LIFE TO DO IT THE LONG WAY}}

its 12am, so, goodmorning starshine! the earth says hello!

3 comments:

Jash said...

i know i know...his real names dave.

Jash said...

check out the boxers sexy legggs.

Jonas said...

i gotta get to 50%